Dr.T.Hanuman Choudary has written two open letters to Chandrababu and Chiranjeevi which are documented below. I request you to write letters to Chiranjeevi and Chandrababu to show them how their decisions could be detrimental to the unity and integrity of the country.
Aakasambu nundi sambhuni sirambandundi seethadri
suslokambaina himadrinundi bhuvi, bhoolokambunandundi
yasthokambhodi bayodhinundi pavanandholokamunjere
ganga koolankasha pekku bhangulu vivekabrasta sampathamul
3. The latest is while addressing the 71st State Level Conference of the (converting enterprise) Bible Mission near Guntur on 27 Jan 2009 you promised to repeal GO:746 which proclaims Tirumala and Tirupati as Hindus’ Punyakshetras and GO:747 which prohibits converting Missionaries’ preaching and related activities in the vicinity of Hindus’ temples. What even a Christian Chief Minister conceded to Hindus, is promised by you to Christians to please them!
4. Former admirers and well wishers like me are perplexed at what is driving you to make many reckless promises, some of them as mentioned in para (3) are patently appeasing minorities and humiliating to an enraging Hindus. You are also promising them a separate financial corporation for their development. With whose money are you going to do this? Are you really believing that Christians are going to vote for you and not for the Congress of the Christian Chief Minister Dr Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy and the Christian supremo of this country, Sonia Gandhi of Italian birth. Just as Muslims repudiated secular Mahatma, socialist Nehru and nationalist Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and their Congress when 98.6% of them voted for the Muslim League and not for the Congress, in the elections to the Central Legislative Council, Delhi in 1945-46 Christians declaring them as Christians as well as those converts who fraudulently record themselves SCs are not going to vote for you when yours is only a promise whereas Dr Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy is fulfilling his promises – he is sending Christians to Jerusalem with a subsidy of Rs. 15,000; he is performing the marriage of Christians by giving them Rs. 15,000 ; he has created a separate state -owned Financial Corporation for Christians and a separate department for their welfare. It is indeed astonishing that you believe that forsaking the man who is fulfilling his promises and making of them, would vote for you .
5. You promise to extend reservations meant for S.C Hindus to S.C converts to Christianity. You would then be party to Christian Missionaries fraud of telling that Christianity has no castes and so SC Hindus will be better off where as the fact is there are Kamma, Brahmin, Reddy, Dalit, caste Christians.
6. I am afraid that by promising many things to Muslims and Christians in the forlorn hope of getting their votes, you are antagonising 85% of the population of this state. Hindus are to pay taxes and you are saying that you use that tax money for the benefit of the conversion and converted gangs. To the destroyers of this country’s peace and integrity, the Islamists you are promising 12% reservation.
7. Thousands of us who sang paens to your statesmanship are now pained that you have descended to such despicable depths to recklessly making promises which harm the interests of this state, of this country and Hindus. History and people of Andhra Pradesh will not forgive renegades, renegades from what they preached and practised in the past and now stoop to the meanest depths making numerous, fantabulous promises in the forlorn hope of getting votes and seizing power. Can’t you please see that you are subverting and scandalizing secularism by resorting to appeasement of Christians and Muslims and that by repeal of GOs 746 and 747 you are encouraging conversions and antagonizing Hindus?
8. May god yet give you wisdom! May you kindly indulge in honest introspection whether the populist promises that you are making, to which ever gathering you are going, would be in the interest of our people, our state and country.
With Regards in pain
Dear Dr Chiranjivi,
Sub: Your promises to the 71st Conference of the Bible Mission of Andhra Pradesh near Guntur in January 2009 Not a few but many intelligent and true citizens of secular India are stunned by what you promised to the Christians assembled there.
2 First let me refer to what your party office is displaying. One of the photos is of Mother Teresa. I wonder how much you know by your own effort, through published literature and a BBC TV show (“Hell’s Angel” is a 1994 BBC television documentary about Mother Theresa by Christopher Hitchens) on Mother Teresa or whether you are accepting the propaganda. I request you especially since you aspire to be Chief Minister of the state and leader of our people, to read the book on Mother Teresa by Arup Chatterjee, “The Final Verdict” available on http://www.meteorbooks.com/introduction.html.
3 Mother Teresa has not only accepted money from criminals, narcotics dealers, smugglers but even wrote to the Governor of a State in the USA to show leniency to a person who was convicted for serious crimes. Her plea was that he donated money to her cause. Suppose the fake stamp printer, Telgi of Rs.35000 cr scam donates money to your Party, would you first accept it and second, tell the public that he is a good man as he donated for a good cause and so, he should be treated leniently? I urge upon you to remove that photo and to convince yourself, please read the book and also see the BBC TV show which exposed her frauds.
4 You have stated that you attended the conference of the Bible Mission because of your faith in Jesus Christ. This is of course the common naivety of every Hindu because when we accept thousands of people as gods and goddesses and divine, one more could also be accepted, as god’s son, born immaculately to a virgin, Mary. Have you ever asked a Christian or Muslim whether he would in a reciprocal manner, say he has faith in Lord Vishnu or Lord Shiva or Sri Rama? Every Hindu can sincerely and passionably say easwar Allah tere naam.
5 Have you ever asked a Muslim to say that? I have asked Muslims who were my interlocutors in several public meetings to tell this, just as I said and whether they would repeat it. None of them repeated. I would not question your faith in Christ but I request you to introspect within yourself whether your faith is not misplaced as we do not have a reciprocal affirmation from non-Hindus; that is, Christians and Muslims.
6 You promised to the conference of Christians the continuation of and extension and intensification of state-funding for Christians’ pilgrimage to Jerusalem. We are a ‘secular’ state. There is not a single ‘secular’ state in the world which uses the tax monies of people to fund or subsidise religious pilgrimage of its citizens. Not a single one of the more than 40 Muslim countries in the world funds or subsidises the pilgrimages of its Muslim citizens to Mecca. It is only the ‘secular’ and peculiar state of India that subsidises Muslims’ pilgrimage to Mecca at Rs.35000 per person, increasing annually, costing an amount of over Rs 400 cr in 2008 and increasing every year. It may be of interest to you to know that the Bill to this effect was moved by the so called “secularist” and “socialist” great man, Jawaharlal Nehru himself.
7 As nowhere else in this country or anywhere in the world, the Christian Chief Minister Dr Y S Rajasekhar Reddy of this state has started funding Christians’ pilgrimage to Jerusalem from the coffers of the ‘secular’ state of Andhra Pradesh. This is subversion of our Constitution. Not a single Hindu Minister in his Cabinet had the honor, much less courage to demand that like Muslims and Christians, Hindus forming 85% of the state’s population and contributing 95% of the tax revenues to the government be also subsidised for their pilgrimages to Manasarover, Amaranth, Kasi, Prayaga, Mathura, Ayodhya, Vashno Devi, Simhachalam, Tirupati, Sabarimalai etc. Not a single MLA or MLC of AP has condemned this anti-secular, anti-Hindu measure of the GOAP.
8 Surprisingly, you have promised to the Christians that your party would continue this type of subsidies for religious pilgrimages of Christians. It did not occur to you to say that it is wrong for a ‘secular’ state to do so. Not even that; you did not invoke the principle that a ‘secular’ state should treat all religions alike; you do not say that Hindus pilgrimages would also be subsidised. This makes us to suspect that you and your party, like all the so-called ‘secular’ parties, are engaged in appeasement of minorities in the fond hope of getting their votes. This is reprehensible for a leader and a party which is espousing CHANGE, as the war slogan of the Praja Rajyam Party (PRP).
9 You have also promised to these Christians that the reservations meant for Hindu SCs would be extended to the dalits in Christianity. I am sure you are not ignorant about the claims of Christianity that in it, there is no caste and no untouchability and that all are equal according to the Christian creed. It is by propagandizing this tenet of Christianity that missionaries and evangelists and churches are luring SC Hindus to convert to Christianity. Christianity is hundreds of years old in this country; yet it is practising discrimination against the Hindu SCs who are converted to Christianity. Are you aware that out of over 300 Bishops just only one or two are from the so-called dalit Christians whereas they constitute more than 80% of Christians in India? It is the Brahmin, Reddy, Kamma and such upper caste converts to Christianity that are Bishops. Church organizations, Christian-managed educational and medical institutions do not provide reservations for dalit Christians. Why should secular governments do so?
10 You must be aware that in South Africa, the white European-descent Christian rulers practised untouchability against the black Africans converted to Christianity until the year 1994. White European Christians exterminated 40 million indigenous people in Americas. White Christians traded in slaves and held slaves. The American civil war was fought on the issue of abolition of slavery. Abolition of slavery was proclaimed over 150 years ago, untouchability and segregation against the black Afro- Americans were practiced by the white Christians in the USA till the 1960s. Even today, Afro-American Blacks have their churches separate from the churches of the white European origin Christians.
11 Christianity is thus a great fraud in saying that there is no untouchability or discrimination against low-class, low-caste converts like Hindu SCs or black Africans or Afro-Americans. To such fraudster Christianity, you are promising that reservations meant for Hindu SCs would be extended to converts. It would mean encouragement of Hindu SCs and others to convert to Christianity! Do you please realize this? Is it not an anti-Hindu position?
12 90% of the government servants who have got their jobs in reservation quota by declaring themselves as Hindu SCs are in fact practising Christians-. After retirement Stanley Babu, of South Central Railways, Sri Danam retired IAS officer etc., are examples. One William, an SC Christian is Chairman of the AP State SC/ST Finance Corporation. What do Hindus owe to them, to such fraudster Christianity in Andhra Pradesh that you are promising to help? Should not 85% of voters who are Hindus deem your promise as an anti-Hindu stand? Do you know that Dr B R Ambedkar, whose photo you are exhibiting along with Mother Teresa, told his people not to convert to Christianity as the moment they do so, they cease to be Indians; they get denationlised? Dr B R Ambedkar also told SCs that they should not convert to Islam either as the brotherhood in that religion is confined to Muslims and the rest are all kafirs, fit to converted or killed. Mahatma Gandhi, whom hundreds of millions of Indians revere, answering a pointed question by missionaries before Independence said, that ‘if I had the power I would, after India gained Independence, send out all the missionaries from the country. He held conversion as the greatest violence, involving utmost fraud. This is what Christian missionaries and Christian organisations in Andhra Pradesh are engaged in and to them you are promising subsidised pilgrimage and extension of reservations for Hindu dalits converted to Christianity. This is a blatant, in fact, a competitive exercise to appease minorities.
13 I appeal to you not to compete with fraudsters, vote gatherers and traitors to Hinduism in making promises to Christians and Muslims in the hope of getting their votes. Have you promised to Hindus what you promise to Christians (and Muslims)? Do you know that the so called minority colleges sell 70% of their seats to Hindus and they don’t give them all to minority students?
14 Finally, I request you to read the enclosed articles and booklets which bear upon the great assault that Hindus and India are being subjected to by the evil quartet of Marxists, Muslims, Missionaries and Macaulayans (i.e., English medium educated persons, who are only in colour and blood Indian, but in culture, belief, tastes, view of India, un-Indian, western, now-a-days, American), resident non-Indians (RNIs) all. You are constantly talking of Change I suggest to you that the Change should be to move away from corruption, anti-Hinduism, diversion of Hindus’ funds and tax monies by a ‘secular’ state to Muslims and to Christians. This nation and our people owe nothing to Muslims or Christians. The former had been the ruthless anti-Hindu rulers in several parts of the country for several centuries, looting and humiliating Hindus. The latter had been collaborators with the British rule, bringing into India un-Indian, anti-Hindu faiths and beliefs and religious intolerance. Your party and you which are repeatedly using the phrase change should discard the colonized mindset and cultivate and promote Indian mindset of Sanatana Dharma, that is Hindu and Bharat.
Dr T H Chowdary