Think and Vote – Security of Nation is at Stake
– Ayush Nadimpalli
A Rashtra is not just about its land and borders. A Rashtra” comprises of its land along with people, samskriti ( loosely translated as culture ), heritage, civilizational continuity and its age-old institutions.
( Nation is a loose English translation for the word Rashtra and we use the word Nation in this context for the want of a better word in English ).
The ensuing elections to Parliament and State Assemblies are most crucial for our nation. All the people who care about the future our nation, think very, very, very carefully before you cast your vote. Ponder over the issues and the risks. If you make a wrong choice not only you but the future generation will also be put to risk.
Before you make a decision as to which party to vote ask these questions to yourself :
- Do you want terror attacks to continue, while government takes no action ?
- Do you want to live always in fear of life and security esp of women and children ?
Centre for Defense Information, US says “ “India has been the victim of more terrorist attacks, both domestic and international, on its territory than any other country.”
Bharat has fought four high intensity wars and in those wars we have lost more then 6000 people. We have already lost more then 70,000 civilians. In addition, we have lost more then 9,000 security personnel. Almost six lakh people in this country have become homeless as a result of terrorism.
- Do you want people who want to advocate splitting of our motherland ?
Read Who is responsible for Terror Attacks
Abuses by Extremists who are in Govt
- Do you want to allow a government which protects political leaders of party’s like MIM abuse Hindu deities and get away with it ? Sample abuse
Do you want moderate Muslims and Christian groups to be abused by Muslim extremists. ?
- Do you want the government to be hostage to extremists ?
Attacks on Temples
- Do you want all Hindu temples to be taken over / looted by the state governments through Endowment Act and their funds diverted ?
- Do you want an Islamic university to come at Tirupati, the temple town of Lord Venkateswara ? Read Fact Report
- Do you want politicians insulting our temples ? YS Jagan insults Hindus (English ) ; Also, Watch in Telugu
Humiliation and Murder of Hindu Saints & Attacks on Hindu institutions
- Do you want the government to branded “Hindu Terrorists” and subject the Sadhus and Sants to utmost cruelty and harassment, just for heinous political gains ? Swami Lakshmananda Saraswati’s murderers clearly indicate the nexus of foreign powers and Maoist groups. Read More
- Can you forget the humiliation meted out to Kanchi Acharyas on Diwali Day ? Lest We Forget? More recently Mata Amrutanandamayi ashram was also attacked. Can you allow this sequence of attacks to continue ?
- Will you allow sadhus and sants like Baba Ramdev to be attacked for raising their voice against corruption…
- Do you want iconic monuments and sacred places of Hinduism such as Ram Sethu, Amarnath etc. be destroyed ? Do you want a government which submits an affidavit in Supreme Court to declare that Lord Rama is a myth and Ramayana is just a story ? Can the Government dare declare that Jesus is a myth?
- Do you want famous temples like the Shiva temple at Chidambaram to be destroyed by anti-Hindu governments ?
- Do you agree with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s statement that Muslims have a first stake in India’s assets ? Watch Response by a nationalist
- Do you want India to be converted into a Christian country as the Pope has ordained ? To read more about New Strategies of Conversion, Click Here
- Do you want Bharat to be fragmented again on the basis of religion ?
- Do you accept banning of symbols like tilak and war cry’s of Har-Har Mahadev, Bharat Mata ki Jai by armed forces because it is un-secular ?
- Do you accept religious reservations in education, jobs, police and army ?
- Do you accept reservations meant for Scheduled castes & ST’s now to be claimed by so-called “Dalit Christians” ?
Humiliation of our Heroes
- Do you accept patriots like Bhagat Singh and Veer Savarkar to be described as “terrorists” in our school text books ?
- Do you accept our heroes like Lord Krishna depicted in Government text books as thief and womanizer ?
- Do you accept books demonizing deities getting official patronage ?
Do You Want to Live Like a 3rd Class Citizen in Bharat
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, then you can vote for Congress and other affiliate parties of the UPA or the “3rd Front ” or the 4th, 5th Front …all of whom are self-declared certifiers of “Secularism” .
Some of the Certificate Issuers of Secularism !
If your answer is NO and if you want to protect your Dharma, nation and culture, think carefully and vote for the Parties who respect Hindustan and its Sanatana Dharma.
Vote for the Nation ! Forget caste differences. Question all parties and all candidates what they will do to protect our Nation and Dharma .
Many things can be outsourced, not the Security of the nation !
The future of security of our Rashtra is in our hands !
Really worthy info for all volunteers and general voters for decession making.
Reblogged this on Arise Bharat.