The Covid-19 pandemic is being used by land grabbers occasionally to occupy Muslim grave yards. But also to force Hindu grave yards to concede space for the Muslim dead. This is a land grab through the back door.
On May 27, 2020, the Muslim man who was denied the burial space by mutawallis was laid to rest in the Hindu graveyard in Hyderabad. Two Hindu men — Sandeep and Sekhar extended help to the deceased family and arranged a place to bury the man in Hindu graveyard.
- June 1 2020 – Muslim community is divided about allowing burial of dead bodies of Muslims in Muslim grave yards. In the meanwhile, land belonging to grave yards are being rapidly occupied by land grabbers in the constituencies of the champions of Muslim rights and identity.
- June 2 2020 – Muslim graveyards deny burial space for a Muslim. Hindu grave yard offers space.
While most of the major cities across the globe viz., New York, London, Los Angeles and other various cities are cremating the COVID-19 dead bodies, why the Muslims in India are burying the dead.
Even the Hindus and most of the Christians across India are also doing cremation, Muslims are only burying them.
Due to shortage of Muslim burial grounds, the Muslim authorities and Muslims are secularising the concept in burial grounds.
- Why some Mohammedian dead bodies were buried in Hindu Smashana Vatika’s in the name of humanity?
- How many Hindu Smashana Vatika’s have been encroached in cities by religious minorities. (In Delhi it seems there is no space)
- These two aspects imply the fact that there is real estate cost involved in burying in local Christian / Muslim burial grounds & the target is Hindu Smashana vatika’s.
- Statistics say that Hindu Smashana vatika lands are converted to Real estate layouts.
Will this lead to takeover of Hindu Smashana Vatikas??