1. Separate Constitution of J&K has ended.
2. There will be No separate state flag in J&K.
3. The J&K Assembly seats will follow the new delimitation policy.
4. 35A ends in J&K; now Scheduled castes, refugees from West Pakistan, Gorkhas and Women will be entitled to their rights including reservations.
5. The STs in J&K will now be entitled to their political reservations.
6. The 3-tier Panchayat system will now be applicable and implemented in J&K.
7. All the Articles of Indian Constitution will be applicable in J&K, earlier the terms ‘secular’ and ‘united & integrated’ were not applicable in J&K.
8. The Right to Education (RTE) of Indian Constitution will now be applicable in J&K.
9. The term of the state Assembly in J&K will now be for 5 years like the other states in India, and not 6 years.
10. The ‘oath-taking’ of Ministers and Judges in J&K will now have the clause and will be read as ‘allegiance to Indian Constitution’.
11. Other Backward classes in J&K will now be entitled to their rights.
12. J&K will have Lieutenant Governor in the place of Governor.
13. J&K will now have two centrally-governed territories; 1. J&K 2. Laddakh
14. Citizens from all over Bharat can now reside in J&K.