Read about PFI here .
Tag Archives: PFI
A note on radical Islamic outfit PFI
Popular Front of India (PFI) is one of the most dangerous and radical Islamic organizations of our time. It’s activities not only threatens the communal harmony but also create challenges to the unity and integrity of country.
- PFI is notoriously known for targeting, attacking, and killing people using hit lists, therefore innocent people become victims of its fanaticism. The recent killings in Kerala of Advocate Ranjith, Alappuzha and Srinivasan, Palakkad by PFI and its frontal organizations are an example of it.
- In Kerala PFI and its frontal organizations are involved in many politically and religiously motivated attacks and killings. It targets not only RSS or BJP functionaries, even the workers of CPIM and IUML were targeted by PFI in the past.
Abhimanu, SFI leader at Maharajas college, Ernakulam was stabbed to death by PFI and Campus Front workers.
- In 2007, they chopped off the hand of Prof. T J Joseph of Todupuzha Newman College, alleging that he made derogatory remarks on prophet Mohammed.
- In 2002, eight Hindu fishermen were massacred by NDF, the earlier form of PFI, at Marad Beach , Calicut.
- Not only in Kerala, PFI is involved in many murders and attacks on Hindus and functionaries of nationalist organizations in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. The recent killing of a BJP functionary at Mangalore is an example.
- The prominent leaders of PFI like EM Abdul Rahman, E Aboobaker, and P Koya were functionaries of Students Islamic Movement (SIMI), a banned terrorist outfit.
- When SIMI was banned most of its workers become part organizations like NDF, KFFD, MNP these outfits merged in 2006 and formed PFI.
- In a 2012, an affidavit filed before high court of Kerala by the state government categorically stated that PFI is another form of SIMI
- On 18 September 2022, PFI organized a mega rally at Calicut Beach in which Afsal Khasmi of All India Imams Council given a call to prepare for martyrdom in the fight against Sangh Parivar. He made this call referring to Quran and Hadis. This was an open call for violence from the PFI stage. Unfortunately, his statement got wide spread support on various social media platforms and circles.
- According reports within the organization the PFI leaders says that the organization is working on Islamic tenets like ‘Hisas’ reaction or retribution
- PFI members have infiltrated all major political parties in a bid to influence the opinion of organizations they joined
- PFI workers have also infiltrated the state police department, recently in Kerala state police department took action against some of such officers for leaking official information to the PFI leaders.
- According to reports, some police officers in Kerala tried to suppress the investigation against PFI, particularly related to arms training
- Women ASI of Kerala police posted at Kanjirapally station, Kottayam district shared a post by PFI leader C A Raof, the content of the same is said to be explosive
- The PFI leaders from Kerala were behind a plot to create violence in Hathras, UP. According to available information, PFI leaders got funding from unknown sources.
Siddique Kappan bail: PFI celebrates the release of UAPA-accused journalist; his friend reportedly threatens witnesses of “dire consequences”
Kappan trying to mislead Supreme Court? Claim that he worked for reputed dailies is false, say journalists
- In June 2022, Assam police registered 16 cases against PFI and its student wing CFI for its connection with Bangladeshi terrorist outfit
- When Osama Bin Laden was killed by American forces the mouth piece of PFI in Kerala Tejus called him a martyr
- There is a tactical understanding between the ultra left organizations like CPI Maoist and PFI, the human rights organization of PFI named NCHRO is a melting pot of these forces.
NCHRO’s support for G N Saibaba and Varavara Rao is well known.
- The campaign against UAPA is another glaring example of their joint venture
- PFI leaders like EM Abdul Rahman and P Koya met leaders of Turkish IHH, an organization with alleged terror links
- The affinity of PFI with Muslims Brotherhood and its sister organizations are not a secret when former Egyptian ruler and Brotherhood leader Muhammad Mursi passed away, PFI mouth piece called him a martyr. It extends similar respect towards the leaders of Hamas
- Tejus, the mouth piece of PFI, also celebrated the culprits of 2001 parliament attack as brave
- In May 2022 Kerala High Court observed that the PFI and its Political front SDPI are extremists organization’s
- In May 2022 in a rally organized PFI and its frontal organizations in Alappuzha, PFI leaders used a child to make threatening slogans against Hindus and Christians. PFI district president Navas Vandanam was arrested in connection with this case.
- In May 2022, PFI leader Yahya Tangal made derogatory remarks against HC judges. He said that the judges are wearing Saffron under garments.
- PFI leaders are also involved in money laundering activities. The money generated through such means are used for anti national activities and create disturbance in the society. The ED unearthed many such activities by the leaders of PFI and its sister outfits recently. When ED officials raided the premises of some of such leaders in Kerala the PFI cadres created law and order situation to intimidate the officials.
- In 2007 NDF/PFI cadres attacked Kottakkal Police station, Malappuram to release their leaders, foreign made weapons seized from the culprits
- According to NIA records Shajahan Valavukandi started an Islamic State unit in Kerala with help of PFI workers in Kannur, Kerala
- Bangalore bomb blast accused K V Jaleel was a PFI activist
- Abu Tahir, an AL Qaeda operative, was a sociology student of Manchery Green Valley Academy, Malappuram district run by PFI leaders. Further, his study there was free of cost
- There were reports that T Nazeer, a convict in the Kashmir terrorist recruitment case, was a NDF/PFI activist
- Many of the ISIS recruits from Kerala had PFI backgrounds
- PFI organized arms training in Phulwari, Bihar under the guise of Martial arts training camp. The training was given by trainers from Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- Anti-CAA propaganda and violence perpetrated across the country was a design of PFI.
- As per their vision document, India 2047, PFI wants to establish Islamic rule in India
- PFI men arrested in Telangana for organizing weapons training
- On 13 March 2022 in a press statement issued after its state general assembly meeting of PFI they said that they have created plan destroy RSS and like minded organizations, it was an open call for violence.
- Inter state conspiracy in criminal cases involved by SDPI/ PFI Kerala ADGP
Popular Front of India given free hand in Mumbai
Popular Front of India, a radical Islamic political organization with a long and controversial history from across India has been given a free hand by some municipal corporations especially BMC and Pune Municipality for handling dead bodies of Muslims during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
It is apparent that this is not a passing case of a faux pas by some junior government official but a deliberate, continuing, policy of the governments. Neither has the governments offered an official notification in this regard nor has it denied the policy.
This policy has proceeded without any change in spite of continued protests from opposition and civil society.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation and Pune municipality have for close to four months actively involved the PFI in funeral rites off the Muslims who passed away from COVID-19. The district administration has specifically invited this group and has passed orders instructing the health department to contact this organization.
PFI is a controversial Muslim organization with much controversy in its history. Of late, it has come under investigation for involvement either direct or indirect in the recent Delhi riots.
In March, 2020, a Delhi court sent Popular Front of India (PFI) Delhi Chief Parvez Ahmed and Secretary Mohammad Iliyas to 7-day custody of the Special Cell of Delhi Police for their alleged role in instigating the people during the Delhi riots.
Two of its members of this radical Islamist organisation were also among 10 Keralites who joined the Islamic State (IS) in 2018.
The following reports maybe considered that list PFI involvement in last rites of Muslims:
- April – 12 – 2020 – The district administration in Mumbai had conducted the training session for 35 to 40 PFI members at wanowrie ward office and gave directions to follow the protocol regarding burial of patients who have died due to COVID-19.
- June – 2 – 2020 – Ex CM of Maharashtra Fadnavis had posted a notice issued by the Public Health Department on May 18 wherein it had directed all hospital in-charges to contact the local police, local medical officers and four coordinators of PFI in case of the death of a Muslim coronavirus patient.
- June 4 2020 – PFI issues statement defending its role in the burials.
- July 7 2020 – PFI training workers in Mangaluru for burying Muslims who passed away from corona.
- July 17 2020 – PFI workers involved in burying the dead in Chamrajnagar – Karnataka.
This maybe contrasted with the cruel denial of access to the dead among the Hindus and Christians and finally who will survey the number of families whose members died due to Covid and the bodies handled by PFI members.