- Startup in Bharat by Bhartiya
- Amidst COVID-19, this farm-to-table startup is helping farmers earn more with cloud farming
- Bengaluru-based farm-to-table startup Orinko aims to make farming more sustainable, predictable, and profitable for farmers with the use of technology while keeping in mind the consumers’ needs.
- Having grown up seeing the issues besetting the agricultural landscape, Vikas Mittal and Ankit Agarwal, Co-founders of agritech startup Orinko, decided to improve farmer’s quality of living. With Orinko, the co-founders aim to revolutionise the agritech landscape and improve farmers’ quality of living while building credibility for end-customers.
- Finally, in October 2019, Orinko was incorporated as a full-stack agritech fruit and vegetable (FnV) startup and became operational in February this year.
- “We work on a unique model that addresses the farmers’ needs, as well as that of the end customers when it comes to fruit and vegetable produce,” Vikas Mittal, CEO and Co-founder, Orinko, tells YourStory.
(Your Story, 25 October 2020) News Link