NCRI’s new report “Cyber Social Swarming Precedes Real World Riots in Leicester: How Social Media Became a Weapon for Violence”
Our report found that social media platforms were central to agitation and fomenting real world violence against vulnerable populations in the U.K. In this thread, we use machine learning, natural language processing, network analysis, OSINT and classification to investigate.
NCRI developed a timeline describing notable events and malicious narratives. Malicious online narratives, many since deleted, played an essential role in instigating attacks in Leicester.
Malicious Narratives around “Hindutva Dominance” Underscored Cyber Swarming activity – recruit followers from the virtual world to mobilize into real world protests and violence in Leicester.
These narratives exploded and Topic Networks show that these dominance themes became top associations with the term “Hindu” overall on Twitter.
Inauthentic bot-like activity disseminated both Hinduphobic and Islamophobic messaging. Using NCRI’s tools, we found evidence of bot like accounts that disseminated both anti-Hindu and anti-Muslim messaging throughout the violence, projecting the other community as responsible.
Network of concentrated reactivity and blame towards Muslims took shape in India in response to these events.
Using ConfliBERT and HateBERT, we found numerous calls for violence, with roughly 70% of these calls targeting Hindus and 30% targeting Muslims
This incident illustrates the need to develop an early warning system to communicate information threats impacting vulnerable communities.
Moving forward, information threats can be shared with local community leaders and LE officials so they can act collaboratively to address false narratives that can lead to real-world violence.
2. In 2003 Abhijit Banerjee was appointed as a ‘Ford Foundation’ International Professor of Economics at MIT. In the same year, he founded the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL).
3. Between 2000 to 2010 Kejriwal received direct funding from the Ford Foundation for his NGOs. He has also received the Ashoka fellowship and Magsaysay Award which are also funded by the Ford foundation.
4. In December 2013 Ford Foundation International Professor and founder of Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) started to support and write articles for AAP in media!
5. In Feb 2015 during the election he wrote an article to support AAP and wrote that “anyone who cares about Indian democracy should be rooting for AAP on February 7”
6. In Feb 2015 Kejriwal formed the government and also created a think tank Delhi Dialogue Commission (DDC) to create a policy for Delhi and to run the Delhi government on their advice and plan.
7. In 2016 Jasmine Shah joined AAP and immediately he was appointed as an adviser to DY CM Sisodia. Jasmine Shah was working with Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) before joining AAP. As I said earlier J-PAL is founded by Ford Foundation professor Abhijit Banerjee.
8. AAP was working with Abhijit Banerjee hand to hand in 2017.
9. In 2018 Kejriwal appointed Jasmine Shah as a vice-chairman of DDC and gave him full policy control of Delhi!
10. In 2019 DDC signed an MOU to monitor all their schemes. This is really very crucial data but who cares? How someone can hand over this crucial data to a foreign entity?
11. It seems that from Free electricity to ‘media’ education model is developed by the ‘Ford Foundation’ International Professor of Economics at MIT Abhijit Banerjee! Later in 2019, he won the Nobel prize in economics for his J-Pal project.
12. Abdul Latif Jameel is a Family owned business house based in Saudi Arabia.
13. Now you should understand why paid news was published in USA-based NYT and Gulf-based Khaleej Times regarding Delhi Education Model!
14. Hassan Jameel, Owner of Abdul Latif Jameel was a boyfriend of Rihanna! Now you should know who could be behind that tweet of Rihanna!
15. Please note: after receiving Nobel Peace Price for economics, J- PAL has done MOU with many state governments including AP, Orissa, Tamilnadu, and Gujarat. But I didn’t find this much involvement in the policy which they have in Delhi!
16. Let’s come back to the DDC and J-PAL. This year in Feb, DDC again did a new MOU with J-PAL and gave them access to all the policy and scheme data! This should be our concern!
17. Interestingly ‘Ford Foundation’ International Professor of Economics at MIT Mr. Abhijit Banerjee was also the mastermind behind Congress’s NYAY scheme in 2019! Now, who is the A and B team of Ford foundation?
18. Iqbal Dhaliwal is now the Global Executive Director of J-PAL. He is the husband of Gita Gopinath. She is a US citizen and belongs to a communist family!
19. Arvind Kejriwal always claims that he is just a common person but all these proofs indicate that he has support from the world’s most powerful country, NGOs, Media, and all other foreign-funded entities!
20. This also proves that the designer of his freebies politics is a foreign-funded, foreign entity. They also help him to create a fake Education and Medical model by using their international ecosystem.
21. This foreign entity also designed his entire government policy. They don’t just design the policy, they also track it too! So now tell me who runs the Delhi Government?
Curbing the violent elements, Government should ensure safety and security of Hindus of Meghalaya: Milind Parande
New Delhi, November 03, 2022 – The orgy of violence that took place in Meghalaya’s capital Shillong on October 28, 2022 is highly condemnable. The manner in which the protest against ostensive unemployment by the Federation of Khasi-Jaintia and Garo People (FKJGP) turned into an all-out violent frenzy, is a cause of concern not only for the Meghalaya government or the central government, but for the entire country also. Shri Milind Parande, Central Secretary General of Vishva Hindu Parishad has demanded from the government to ensure the security of the innocent and peaceful Hindu society of the state by taking stringent action against the organizations acting as the hauler and mover agencies of the path of violence and separatism. Along with this, the political organizations of the secular fraternity, who give nourishment to the violence mongers, should also be pulled up and taught good lessons in constitution, democracy, dialogue and rule of law.
He said that apart from perpetration of dogged violence, the kind of political and anti-national slogans raised by the violent mob make it amply clear as to what powers are behind this ostensible agitation! It seems that the desperate opposition of Meghalaya and Bharat is instigating and activating a section of the youth of Meghalaya to go in for violence. FKJGP president Dundee Khongsit expressed a showy concern over the violence, and in the same breath threatened that the violent protests were only the beginning. It seems that they are not interested in a solution, but in remaining at the beck and call of their anti-India masters and agenda pushers and always willing to do their bidding by terrorizing the peace-loving society of Meghalaya through violence. The inaction of the administration there has added fuel to the fire.
The VHP Secretary General also said that such violence that has been going on for the last few years at the nods and winks of anti-national elements, is also quite apparently adversely impacting the development of Meghalaya. Tourism is the mainstay of Meghalaya’s revenue, but, unfortunately, there has been a sharp decline in it. Productive, commercial, occupational and corporate activities have come to a standstill. Traders and industrialists are unable to open their establishments. Due to the inaction of the police, people are compelled to stay home and away from public life and activities. Over the recent years, peace-loving people have migrated in large numbers.
Shri Milind Parande also urged the youth of Meghalaya that the solution to every problem in a democracy is through dialogue and not violence. Violence is neither in the interest of Meghalaya nor its youth. The youth power should not play into the hands of the secessionists and violence-mongers to serve their vested interests, but they should use this power for the development of their own self, their dear state and the nation.
The VHP expects from the Meghalaya government and the central government to take firm action against the violent elements and provide a suitable environment for the peace-loving tribal and non-tribal Hindu society to contribute to the development of Meghalaya. Violence can be the agenda of the separatists, not of the youth power conscious of its bright future. Presently the country is moving at a fast pace on the path of development. VHP believes that one can ensure one’s development only by riding a train of this development, but not missing or separating from it. Issued by:
Vinod Bansal National Spokesperson, Vishva Hindu Parishad @VHPDigital @Vinod_bansal
In the last few days, the Global Hunger Index is the talk of the town in India. Many people have debunked this fake index here on Twitter, but today I will show you something more interesting. So let’s start
Global hunger Index is prepared by two NGOs Concern Worldwide and Welthungerhilfe
Now meet Nivedita Varshneya, county head of Welthungerhilfe India.
When I scanned her Twitter profile, I found that she is not neutral. Also, it seems that she knows AAP adviser Reena Gupta Very well!
In this tweet you can see that Nivedita is politically biased. Ideally, she should be neutral. But here it seems that she is influenced by AAP or she is a good friend of hers.
Both of them have retweeted each other’s tweets multiple times!
Now if you think that they just follow each other on their personal Twitter handle only. Here is the proof that the official Twitter handle of Welthungerhilfe India also promotes AAP spokeswoman Reena Gupta.
Please note that AAP spokeswoman Reena Gupta has changed her Twitter username from @Reenaguptamehta to @Gupta_ReenaG
Here is one more interesting thing Reena Gupta is an adviser to Delhi environment minister Gopal Rai. So she is the behind ban on firecrackers in Delhi as they are not able to control stubble burning in Punjab!
It’s really unfortunate that these foreign NGOs and politicians who have made their entire career on foreign NGO money are working hand to hand with a foreign power.
These Foreign controlled people trying their best to dishonor India so they can come into power!
Nivedita Varshneya, County head of Welthungerhilf India follows only one Indian Politician!
Soon after Vijay Gajera exposed her propaganda Global Hunger Index and connection with AAP, the country head of Welthungerhilf India locked her profile and blocked Vijay.