- Startup in Bharat by Bhartiya
- Craving gourmet-style coffee at home? This startup is out to make that happen
- Based in Goa, Coffeeza aims to make gourmet-style accessible at home. It offers coffee blend capsules and coffee machines. The startup plans to diversify the coffee blends and expand to the US this year.
- After reaching out to various coffee-producing companies and undertaking a series of tastings, the entrepreneur partnered with select producers across Europe and China who could produce the right blend for Indian taste palate. He zeroed on three regular blends from Italy – Intenso, Classico, and Decaf. Coffeeza also tied up with a factory in China to produce coffee machines.
- Today, Rahul says that Coffeeza is a premium brand of single-serve coffee capsules, machines, and accessories that allows customers to indulge in beverages like Espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte.
- The B2C startup also plans on exhibiting its products at trade shows to meet potential distributors in the country. The brand’s peers include Nestle’s Nespresso. Rahul believes that with premium branding, products and customer service, the Indian market for coffee lovers is up for grabs.
(Your Story, 27 September) News Link