- Startup in Bharat by Bhartiya
- With B2B clients like Cars24 and Zoomcar, this on-demand driver service startup is targeting Rs 204 Cr revenue in 3 years
- Computer science engineers Rajarshi Nag (22) and Paramarthe Saha (23) gave up on their campus placements to take the entrepreneurial plunge and solve the problem of on-demand professional driver service. Drivers4Me was incorporated to address the need for reliable, professional and standard on-demand drivers.
- Drivers4Me offers both B2B and B2C solutions. Individuals or businesses that own a car, can request for the services of a driver either through the startup’s mobile app or website. Once the booking is raised, the closest and most suitable drivers are matched with the trip, and the user is notified of the allotmen
- Drivers4Me has a pool of more than 900 full-time and part-time drivers. “All the drivers go through rigorous background verifications before being listed on the platform,” Rajarshi says.
- The startup also provides insurance and feedback to its driver-partners. Drivers4Me has tied up with insurance company Acko for the customer, driver, and car accident/ damage coverage.
(Your Story, 11 October 2020) News Link