- Startup in Bharat by Bhartiya
- Not sure what to buy? This social commerce startup offers reviews and recommendations from people you trust
- Founded in September 2019, social commerce platform SpotKwik allows you to take better buying decisions, by offering reviews and recommendations from friends, family, and friendfluencers.
- An entrepreneur with a failed venture, Mithun saw promise in solving online shopping hassles and founded SpotKwik along with Anusha Sundar in September 2019.
- SpotKwik is an online shopping platform that lets users buy products after reading reviews and recommendations from people they trust – friends and family who have tried and tested the products
- But the entrepreneur in him did not enjoy working a 9-5 job. He soon quit the corporate life and worked with startups like property discovery platform HousingMan and product development and digital services firm Appiness Interactive, before starting SpotKwik.
- His co-founder, Anusha, a civil engineering graduate from KSR College of Engineering, is the “data person” heading operations at SpotKwik.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, social commerce platform SpotKwik weeds out most problems associated with online shopping. Leveraging Augmented Reality (AR) filters to facilitate virtual try-ons, the fitting can be shared with friends and family individually or in groups via an in-built messaging service for instant feedback.
(Your Story, 18 October 2020) News Link